TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF REGISTRATION UVI, YOU MUST:
- Complete an application form
- Fill all subscription documents, including the Application Form and Enrollment Agreement (if under 18, the Enrollment Agreement must also be signed by a parent or guardian)
- Provide proof of graduation as Bachelor (certification of notes or a copy of the diploma or any document of faith of their studies completed at this level)
- Present an identity document
- Pay the registration fee (non refundable unless the denial of admission or cancel your application within three days of the request and payment)
UVI reserves the right to deny admission to applicants if the above requirements are not met.
Once you have completed the Application Form, Enrollment Agreement and paid the application fee, UVI reviews the information and informs you of our decision. If you request that your order is canceled within 72 hours, all the money will be refunded.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION PROGRAMTo learn more about the advantages of vocational training in ICU and the skills required for entry to our programs, the first step is to make an appointment with an admissions representative. This representative can provide all the details and assistance you need through the process. Additional information is also available on ICU in the catalog of the school.
If you want to access all this information about ICU, our study programs or how to apply for admission, please contact us.